MEN LOVE FLOWERS and plants! For the man in your life, consider sending:
- Red Ginger and red anthuriums pair wonderfully together
- Bromeliads have a sense of “cool” that is comfortable for any man to receive
- A flowering plant, such as red tulips or an azalea
- A bright and bold tropical design
- Orange or green roses
- Ivy Topiary
- Herb Topiary for the guy who loves to cook
- Pincushion protea in a clear glass container with stones in the bottom — men love this kind of arrangement.
- Dish garden
- Orchid Plant
- A large, snack basket filled with his favorite flavor of energy drink, nuts, candies or chips. To top it off, add a bud vase with a single red rose on the outside decoration to add Valentine’s Day flair.
- Terrariums. The endless possibilities of unusually shaped glass containers also make great gifts for men.
- Bright, bold colors (not just red) of any type of flower designed in a more architectural styling.
- Any “going green” plant can be created with tremendous textural appeal with upgrades on the container and plant decor.
Men love to get flowers for the same reason they send them – to be recognized. Everyone likes to feel special.
To read more follow the link below