Forget about using flower pots! Add personality and fun to your garden with some of these planter ideas. Plus, you will be helping the environment by keeping these items from the landfill.
1. Got an old useless car in your garage? Turn it into a planter!
2. Or maybe a bike, which is a lot more affordable!
3.. Got too many shoes and don’t know what to do? You can turn some of your shoes into garden planters.
4. Repurpose old furniture, like drawers, desks, and chairs into garden planters.
5. Old instruments, like pianos, guitars and drums can be turned into a show-stopping garden planter! And if you got the skills, you could make something like this- a fountain and garden planter in one!
6. Technology changes so fast! You can use those old electronics as planters!
Hopefully, these ideas will get your creative juices flowing! As you can see, anything can pretty much be turned into a garden planter or container. The possibilities are truly endless! For more container ideas, you can check this other blog post we did.
*All images from: Pinterest