Whether they stick or not is another story, but they can certainly give a person positive things to look forward to in the new year. Or least the first few weeks, anyways.
Here are some new year’s resolutions to inspire you:
- De-clutter and clean your home. Did you know that houseplants can get rid of indoor pollutants?
- Learn a new language. The Victorian language of flowers is very romantic and easier than learning Japanese!
- Improve your mental and physical well being. Consuming certain flowers or just being around flowers can improve your health.
- Perform random acts of kindness like Random Acts of Flowers. Surprising someone with flowers will improve your mood and the recipient’s mood. Read more about the power of giving flowers.
- Learn a new hobby. How about gardening, flower arranging, origami, or flower preservation?
- Be more productive at work. Studies have shown that plants and flowers at the workplace can increase productivity and personal well-being.
What are you waiting for? Start making these resolutions happen! You can do it! Happy New Year!
- Cupcakes, Flowers and Kindness (mylittlebitsofsunshine.typepad.com)