Cheesy jokes always make me laugh. Here are some of the best jokes I’ve found online. Hope they make you smile! If you know of any other flower jokes, share them with us in the Comments.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims.
- What did the bee say to the flower? Hello, honey!
- Which flower is a troublemaker? A dis-aster!
- What do you call a cat that likes to dress up in fancy clothes? A dandelion!
- What do you call a country that drives only pink cars? A pink carnation!
- If you aren’t friends, you are? Anemones!
- What did the lawyer say to the judge? Iris my case!
- What did the old flower say to the younger flower? What’s up, bud?
- What do you get when you plant kisses? Tulips!
- Why couldn’t the gardener plant any flowers? He hadn’t botany.
And my personal favourite:
Two old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local townhall where a flower show was taking place. The thin one leaned over and said, “We never have any fun any more. For $5.00, I’d take my clothes off and streak through that stupid flower show!”
“You’re on!” said the other old lady, holding up a $5.00 bill. The first little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes. Completely naked, she streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through the front door of the flower show.
Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, followed by loud applause and shrill whistling. The smiling and naked old lady came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering crowd.
“What happened?”asked her waiting friend.
“I won 1st prize as Best Dried Arrangement.”