Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Nothing says romance quite like a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Make the love of your life feel special and loved by surprising her with a gift of flowers this February 14th. It will guarantee to make a lasting impression. There is still time to order flowers online for Valentine’s Day.
If this is your first time buying flowers, don’t worry. Ordering flowers online is easy and convenient! Here is a step-by-step guide to help you:
- Choose a reputable floral company, such as Grower Direct Fresh Cut Flowers. It is a good idea to read the company’s policy on refunds/exchanges, delivery services and product guarantees.
- Browse through the selection of flowers, particularly the Valentine’s Day section.
- You will notice that the arrangements will vary in price. Larger arrangements obviously cost more than smaller ones. Consider your budget and how much you are willing to spend on flowers. The price listed doesn’t usually include taxes, service and delivery fees. If you are on a budget, look for featured specials and deals. Remember, it doesn’t matter how much the arrangement costs. It’s the thought that counts!
- Choose your flowers. Know that flowers have different meanings (i.e red tulips mean “perfect love”). Something like the Valentine’s Day Gauge might be helpful. If there are too many choices and you just don’t know which one to buy, go with the classic red roses. You can’t go wrong!
- At the same time, do think outside the box of red roses. Valentine’s Day gifts should be meaningful and thoughtful. Choose your sweetheart’s favourite flowers and colours. Consider potted plants, such as orchids and chrysanthemums; they will last longer than your average floral arrangement.
- Pay attention to the options available. Depending on the arrangement, you may get to choose the size, colour of flowers, vase etc… To make her Valentine’s Day extra special, you could always add a teddy bear, balloon, or chocolates with the flower arrangement.
- Don’t forget to add a heartfelt message to go with your arrangement.
- Complete your payment and delivery information. Double check the final details before submitting the order. Make sure the recipient is home on the day of the delivery.
- Done! Wasn’t that easy?
What are you waiting for? Order your flowers today!