Here at Fun Flower Facts, we love flowers! If you haven’t figured it out already, we blog about everything related to flowers, from floral art to fun flower facts to gardening tips and home decor. And today, we’re talking hair and how you can transform your long, luscious locks into a beautiful flower.
Are you ready to give this style a try? get some hairpins and a comb ready! It is not as complicated as it looks. If you know how to braid, you are halfway there! This updo works best with longer hairstyles and takes roughly 10 minutes to do. Here is a video tutorial from Cute Girls Hairstyles on how to create this flower braid updo:
This hairdo would be perfect for weddings, graduations/proms, a formal party, and other special events. And like a beautiful flower, you will definitely turn heads!
Would you wear this hairstyle? Leave us a comment!
- Amazing Hair Floral Arrangements by Takaya Hanayuishi (funflowerfacts.com)
- Beautiful Japanese Flower Hairpins (funflowerfacts.com)
- Flowers in Bridal Hair (funflowerfacts.com)
- Flower Crafts: Flower Crown/Headband Video Tutorial (funflowerfacts.com)
- Fashion Trend: Big, Bold Floral Headpieces (funflowerfacts.com)