Pressing flowers is an excellent way to preserve fresh flowers from your garden and they can be used to decorate greeting cards, wall art, bookmarks, candles, scrapbooks and so much more! Pressed flowers aren’t just for arts and crafts, they’re also making an appearance in the fashion world. These dried beauties are being used to create fun and unique nail art! It’s been a popular trend with fashionistas in the last couple of years. These pressed flowers are the perfect accessory for any outfit!
Here is a video tutorial on how to create cute nail art with real, pressed flowers:
- small flowers, such as forget-me-not (flowers can be picked from your own garden)
- clear, top coat nail polish
- base nail polish
As you can see, it’s pretty easy to do (and no drawing skills, required)! And to make things easier, there are pressed flower nail kits that you can buy online. Happy Fashion Friday!
- Tips on Drying Flowers (funflowerfacts.com)
- Preserving Flowers & Herbs (growerdirect.com)
- Fashion Friday: Pretty Flower Braid Updo (funflowerfacts.com)
- Fashion Friday: Amazing Hair Floral Arrangements by Takaya Hanayuishi (funflowerfacts.com)
- Fashion Friday: Floral Fascinators (funflowerfacts.com)
- Flower Crown/Headband Tutorial (funflowerfacts.com)