Fresh flowers are beautiful, but eventually they will die. Pressing flowers is an easy way to preserve their beauty so that you can enjoy them for years to come. If you haven’t pressed flowers before, check out this Beginner’s Guide to Pressing Flowers. The pressed flowers can then be used for all kinds of fun crafts!
Here are some pressed flower craft ideas to try:
- Pressed Flower iPhone Case
- Pressed Flower Pendant Necklace
- Pressed Flower Stationary
- Pressed Flower Nail Art
- Pressed Flower Candle
- Pressed Flower Bookmark
- Pressed Flower Framed Art
- Pressed Flower Vase
This is just some of the things you can do with your pressed flowers! The possibilities are endless. Just use your imagination.
How would you use your pressed flowers? Leave us a comment!
- Fashion Friday: Cute Nail Art With Real, Pressed Flowers (funflowerfacts.com)
- How To Preserve Flowers (funflowerfacts.com)