We can’t contain our excitement! Halloween is just a day away! Have you carved your pumpkin yet? Have you decorated your home yet? Don’t worry, there’s still time! Decorating your home will get you in the Halloween spirit. And all you need are flowers! Adding flowers to your home is an easy and affordable way to add some beauty and interest to your decor. There are many fresh flowers available this time of year. Use dark coloured flowers and plants to create chic and beautiful, yet spooky floral arrangements.
Watch this video from Martha Stewart to learn how to create your very own Halloween Flower Arrangement:
The flowers and plants featured in the video include: succulents, artichokes, kale, eucalyptus, berries and calla lilies. But of course, you can use whatever is available to you at your local florist.
- Halloween Home Decor Ideas (funflowerfacts.com)
- Learn to Make a Pumpkin Vase Flower Arrangement (funflowerfacts.com)
- Amazing Halloween Pumpkin Carvings Featuring Flowers (funflowerfacts.com)
- Fun & Creative Halloween Costume Ideas With Flowers (funflowerfacts.com)
- 10 Best DIY Halloween Wreaths (apartmenttherapy.com)
- DIY Halloween Ideas: The Ultimate Guide to Decor, Crafts & Kids Costumes (apartmenttherapy.com)