Happy Halloween! This spooky holiday, which is celebrated on October 31st, isn’t just for kids that want to dress up and go trick or treating! Adults can have fun, too!
Here are some ways you can celebrate Halloween (all of these ideas will feature flowers, as we are a flower blog, after all!):
- Dress up in one of these fun and creative Halloween costume ideas with flowers. Halloween would also be the perfect time to try these “flower petal eyes.”
- Decorate your home with one of these Halloween home decor ideas using flowers. A Chinese Lantern plant, with its orange “lanterns,” would be perfect for Halloween! Or if you prefer something more frightening, add some carnivorous plants to your home!
- Create some glow in the dark flowers.
- Add some spooky plants to your garden. Black flowers would work, too!
- Carve a pumpkin. Check out these amazing pumpkin carvings of flowers for inspiration!
- Make a pumpkin vase arrangement.
- Treat yourself to some sweets! It is Halloween, after all! This Old Fashioned Favourites Basket from GrowerDirect.com would be perfect for the occasion!